Description and Scope
After a 36-month journey, the PHIDIAS final impact webinar aims at presenting the tangible outputs achieved by the PHIDIAS HPC initiative in support of the European HPC and Research community, including main features, concrete impact and prospective advantages for Research & HPC ecosphere, mostly in conjunction with the 4 key pillars of the project:
- Building a prototype for earth scientific data.
- Enabling Open Access to HPC Services.
- Strengthening FAIRisation.
- Creating a framework combining computing, dissemination and archiving resources.
The Webinar features representatives of the entire Consortium with the specific goal to provide an exhaustive overview of the main advancements of the three use cases impacting Satellite Data, Marine and Ocean Data, Earth Observation research communities, and to share the most meaningful and innovative lessons learned. Blue-Cloud partner Charles Troupin, University of Liège, is among the speakers and he is involved in the Marine and Ocean Data use case.
Who should attend
- Earth Observation, Marine and Satellite Data Community
- HPC Researchers and Developers